Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sleeping Through The Night

 It's not for everyone! Scarlett does not sleep through the night. 
Tomorrow she turns 14 months old and has NEVER slept through the night.
She regularly wakes 2 times every night. Occasionally, we will only wake once. 
I'm not sure that I can adequately explain what a full night of sleep would mean to me. 
 
 

 The picture is dark, but I have to have some proof that she does sleep. 
I know that I will look back one day and this will be a very so very unimportant.

Now that she is drinking cold old-fashioned milk, she's about to go spend a weekend with Grammie.
No one will be allowed to wake me up!


She does wear herself out with appliance climbing and other shenanigans.

Scarlett also likes to lock herself in other rooms. Not really locking herself in because she can't reach the doorknobs, but she closes the door and then yells at me from the other side. We are having a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment