Friday, May 4, 2012

Cleaning House

I am supposed to be packing for our move to FL in one month. I have maybe 6 boxes packed. This is not looking good. I have a hard enough time just day-to-day cleaning and get a little anxious when it all gets to messy. We are gonna be in big trouble in a few weeks when its time to load all of this and move. 

 The clean pictures are on the left and the messy is obviously the right.  Its dark in here and we get all of the afternoon sunlight in the back doors, heating up the whole house.

This is what my house looked like after a few days with my sweet niece Lillie here.  I tried to vacuum and get most things put away daily, but the piles grew larger and the mess was taking over. This house is not that big, basically what you see is it besides the bedrooms. If one area is overly messy you can tell right away.


None of this was the contribution of one child, but all of them together. Scarlett is 14 months old and Lillie is 2 years old. Together with the help of my big kids we made completely messes and got it all cleaned up each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment