Monday, April 30, 2012

Recently ....

Scarlett slept through the night for the very first time a couple of nights ago. She did not have a repeat performance last night, but she is sleeping for longer stretches of time. 
She will get there eventually, we are just not a "let em cry it out" family.
Although, "crying it out" may have happened a few times because we were all sick of each other. For naps and bedtimes, she will fuss long enough for me to get out of the room and she is done. Maybe she's just making a show of missing me.


Scarlett has also learned to climb up the ladder and slide down the slide right by herself.
Good Grief! 
Next week will be college. 


In other fantastic news, Jack has lost another tooth.
He is so excited to look like a snaggletooth since he has been so slow to loose any teeth.
This is number 4 and he is 7 years old.
I see an orthodontist in my future. I can see how the bottom of his mouth is shaped like my husband's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment