Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wonderful Weekends

I accidentally just blocked myself from attaching pictures to a blog posts from my phone. I will have to edit this tomorrow when I get to a computer. Somedays, I'm the one that's a mess.

We have a long weekend off school. It's what they are calling Fall Break, but it is not fall here in Florida. I'm ready tomorrow to spend some time with my kids because next week will be so busy.

My favorite part of the weekend was spent with my family at the Pirate of the High Seas Festival. The fireworks display on Saturday night was amazing. We paid a little fee and was granted access to the pier. The fireworks were shot off from the end of the pier. The breeze was wonderful and the entertainment amazing. Scarlett loved it all, she clapped and cheered the whole time. The big kids loved it and claimed it was the best they had ever seen.

 
edited: We met a Jack Sparrow look-a-like. He was awesome and played the part just right. There was a beach ball drop and all the kids scored a ball. Sorry for the scary looking eyes (night time flash).  I was looking for pictures of the fireworks but they must be on my daughter's iPod.  She's needs to hurry home from her sleepover. 


This is my favorite time of the year to live in such a huge tourist town. There is hardly anyone but locals here. You can get into restaurants without much of a wait an traffic is much more manageable. I love walks on the beach this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment