Monday, January 30, 2012

Chicken Everywhere.

Can you believe that I got all of this chicken for $14.00?

The Pensacola commissary was having a huge markdown and I took advantage.I need to remember to go over there right before the end of the month. I only go once a month as it is.

We have already had chicken wings. There is a whole chicken, already cut up, in the fridge for dinner tomorrow night. I still have a whole chicken, another whole cut up chicken, 3 packs of chicken wings, and 2 packs (one big and one small) chicken thighs.


I have some other menu plan ideas for this week. 
http://orgjunkie.com/

Leftover roast with sauteed vegetables.  We ate all the veggies out of the roast last night, so we are going to add new veggies and finish off the roast tonight.

Crock pot chicken. I am thinking about honey chicken with rice.

Chicken fried rice with the leftover crock pot chicken. 

Breakfast for dinner - I have some bananas in the freezer that need to be used. I am thinking about banana waffles with bacon. 

Pizza, we need a pizza night and Friday sounds like a good time to do that.

1 comment:

  1. In our area chicken is the best buy! $14 is an awesome price for that amount of chicken.
    You have delicious menu planned. Enjoy! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete